There are many Government run schools and institutions but the quality of education that is provided is very low. Education is one of the primary area of focus for HWF-AP. There are many activities that are planned in this division.
- To enable Muslim and other socially and economically backward communities in AP & Telangana become among most educationally qualified and vocationally skilled.
- To cooperate with government and NGO’s in enhancing quality education and spreading educational reform issues nationwide.
- Establishment of 10 quality education schools up to XII.
- Establishment of one autonomous vocational training school for para medical, para biotechnological and engineering courses.
- Up gradation of 10 sick community schools
- Setting up one vocational teacher’s training school.
- District level evening schools for dropout students to appear for SSC under OSS Scheme.
- Scholarship for 500 orphans, poor and needy students.
- Scholarship for 500 Girls students.