- To promote economic and social upliftment of its members through thrift, self-help and mutual aid in accordance with principles of cooperation and welfare.
- To provide financial and other services to the members at nominal services charges.
- No interest as such shall be levied on such loans and advances to members.
- Under takes such activities which develop education, skills, social and moral status of the member.
- Membership: any person above 18 years of age who abide the bylaws of the society shall be made as the member.
A member has to do the following things:
- Purchase a minimum amount of society shares.
- Should pay the admission fee, open an account and shall pay annual regular fee.
- All members shall have equal access to all the benefits from the society
Types of accounts:
- Daily deposits: Under this account member can save their money through daily deposits. A person appointed by the branch shall collect the amount at member doorstep.
- Saving account: Under this account member can save money through saving account.
- Term deposits: Member who want to serve there fellow members can deposit their amount for a period in multiple of six months.
Type of Loan:
- Demand loan: Member can take loan for the non-business activities by keeping gold as guarantee.
- A nominal service charges will be collected from the loanies.
- Murabaha (cost plus loan): Under this scheme, Bank will provide the business commodities as per the requirement of the applicant to an extent of 50,000(including a margin of profit) and collect the amount in easy installments.
All process and procedure followed are just like other banks.
|1||Mr. Asif Khan||Adilabad||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mr. Mujtaba Khan||Bidar||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|3||Mr. Asif Mohiyuddin||Charminar||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Mr. Syed Abdul Wadood||Falaknuma||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|5||Mr. Haji Siddiqi||Gajwel||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr. Shaikh Mohammed Yousuf||Guntur||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|7||Mr. Mujahid Mohiyuddin||Ichoda||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Mr. Ghulam Mustafa||Kaghaznagar||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|9||Mr. Umair Ahmed Khan||Karimnagar||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Mr. Abraar Ali||Khammam||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|11||Mr. Mohammed Arif||Mahbubnagar||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Mr. Khader Ali Khan||Medak||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|13||Mr. Rizwan Khan||Nirmal||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Mr. Imran Khan||Nizamabad||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|15||Mr. Syed Wajahathullah Ayaz||Peddapally||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|16||Mr. Mohammed Sanaullah||Sadasivpet||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|17||Mr. Fareedus Saqalain||Sangareddy||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|18||Mr. Haji Siddiqi||Siddipet||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|19||Mr. Mohammed Khairun Nasireen||Subedari||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|20||Mr. Anwar Hussain||Tandur||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|21||Mr. Farhan Ahmed Khan||Tolichowki||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|22||Mr. Syed Abdul Khadeer||Warangal||Branch Manageremail@example.com|
|23||Mr. Nizamuddin||Zaheerabad||Branch Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Recent News regarding MACCS
- MACCS SMS notification service launched
- Staff training program for Khidmat Seva MACCS
- New branch of Seva MACCS Ltd inaugurated at Mahbubnagar
- A new feather in the cap of HWF-Telangana & AP Chapter
- First Interest-Free MACCS SEVA Opens in Tolichowki, Nine More to Come in Hyderabad
- SEVA MACCS Tolichowki Branch managing committee training
- Khidmat MACCS is going to establish its new branch in Zaheerabad Medak District