Health care sector has many big hospitals but that are mainly commercial and cater to a select audience of society. A large part of the current society cannot afford all the medical needs and facilities. A strong effort is needed in this area.
- To take initiatives for promoting healthy life style and public health system in Muslims and other socially and economically backward communities.
- To pursue the govt. for providing adequate provision of grants for increasing the health profile of India.
- To supplement medical services to the population in dire need.
- 100 medical camps
- 10 community primary health care centres.
- 3 Specialty hospitals.
- One diagnostic lab in Hyderabad.
- One multispecialty hospital in Hyderabad.
- One medical information and facilitation centre in Hyderabad.
Health awareness program through lectures, discussions and literature.
Human Welfare Foundation has established 3 Health centers as of now:
Hajira Medical Centre in Nellore Andhra Pradesh
Ruman Medical Centre in Karimnagar Telangana
Seva Medical Centre in Warangal Telangana