The programs under livelihood aims to develop and empower people especially from backward communities. It is important to make sure that the programs are developed in such a way that help people to become self-sufficient and role models for others.
- To make interest microcredit available to all needy.
- To develop sustainable livelihood programs which empower people to become self-sufficient and less reliant on aid.
- Strive to create model village and model slum in rural and urban areas of AP & Telangana.
- To make women from Muslim and other socially and economically backward communities the role model in spreading family values, culture, education and health care.
- Establish 75 interest free microfinance societies in the state of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
- Will conduct training program for youth to develop employability skills, entrepreneurship and relevant livelihood training & support as and when required.
- One coaching centre for students competing for higher education, administrative services & employment.
- To adopt 5 villages and 5 slums under model society development program.
- Training and job schemes for 1000 women.
Establishment of information and guidance centre for welfare schemes run by central, state govt. and other NGO’s.